By accessing https://framer.kursusbahasakorea123.com/, you agree to comply with these Terms of Service and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. If you do not agree to these Terms of Service, you are prohibited from using or accessing this website or using any other services provided by framer.kursusbahasakorea123.com.
We, framer.kursusbahasakorea123.com, reserve the right to review and change these Terms of Service at our sole discretion. After doing so, we will update this page. Any changes to these Terms of Service will take effect immediately from the date of publication.
By using our Services, you agree to subscribe to newsletters, marketing or promotional materials, and other information that we may send you. However, you may choose not to receive any, or all, of these communications from us.
By using this website, you warrant on behalf of yourself, your users and others you represent that you will not:
- Modify, copy, prepare derivative works of, decompile or reverse engineer any material and software contained on this website;
- Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from any material and software on this website;
- Transfer the material to another person or “mirror” the material on any other server;
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate the Company, Company employees, other users, or other persons or entities.
- Knowingly or negligently use this website or its related services in a way that abuses or interferes with our network or other services that framer.kursusbahasakorea123.com provides;
- Use this website or its related services to post or publish material that is harassing, obscene, obscene, fraudulent or otherwise unlawful;
- Use this website or its related services in violation of any applicable law or regulation;
- Use this website in conjunction with unauthorized posting of advertisements or spam;
- Harvest, collect or collect user data without user consent; or
- Using this website or its related services in a manner that may violate the privacy, intellectual property rights or other rights of third parties.
In addition, you agree not to:
- Use the Service in any way that could disable, overburden, impair, or interfere with the Service or interfere with other parties’ use of the Service, including their ability to engage in real-time activities through the Service.
- Use a robot, spider or other automated device, process or means to access the Service for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any material on the Service.
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any material on the Service or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
- Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Service.
- Introduce viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material that is harmful or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or interfere with any part of the Service, the server on which the Service is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Service.
- Attack the Service via a denial of service attack or a distributed denial of service attack.
- Take any action that could undermine or falsify the Company’s rating.
- Otherwise, try to interfere with the proper working of the Service.
Intellectual property rights
The intellectual property in the material contained in this website is owned by or licensed to framer.kursusbahasakorea123.com and protected by applicable copyright and trademark laws. We give our users permission to download one copy of the material for their personal non-commercial temporary use.
This is a license grant, not a transfer of rights. This license will terminate automatically if you violate any of these limitations or the Terms of Service, and may be terminated by framer.kursusbahasakorea123.com at any time.
User Generated Content
You retain your intellectual property rights to the content you submit to us for publication on our website. We will never claim ownership of your content, but we need a license from you to use it.
The license you have granted us may be terminated at any time by deleting your content or account. However, to the extent that we (or our partners) have used your content in connection with commercial or sponsored content, the license will continue until the relevant commercial or post is terminated by us.
Our website and the materials on our website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. To the maximum extent permitted by law, framer.kursusbahasakorea123.com makes no warranties, express or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property, or non-infringement. other rights.
Under no circumstances shall framer.kursusbahasakorea123.com or its suppliers be liable for any loss caused or incurred by you or any third party arising from the use or inability to use this website or the materials on this website, even if framer.kursusbahasakorea123.com or an authorized representative has been notified. , orally or in writing, about the possibility of such damages.
In the context of this agreement, “consequential loss” includes consequential loss, indirect loss, actual or anticipated loss of profits, loss of profits, loss of income, loss of business, loss of goodwill, loss of opportunity, loss of savings, loss of reputation, loss of use and /or loss or damage to data, whether under law, contract, equity, tort (including negligence), indemnity or otherwise.
Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations on liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
The material appearing on our website is not comprehensive and is for general information purposes only. framer.kursusbahasakorea123.com does not warrant or make any representations regarding the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on this website, or otherwise relating to such materials or any resources linked to this website.
framer.kursusbahasakorea123.com has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the content of such linked sites. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement, approval or control by framer.kursusbahasakorea123.com of the site. Use of such linked sites is at your own risk and we strongly recommend that you carry out your own investigations as to the suitability of such sites.
Right to Terminate
We may suspend or terminate your right to use our website and terminate these Terms of Service immediately upon written notice to you of any violation of these Terms of Service.
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be deemed a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Services and supersede and supersede any prior agreements we may have between us regarding the Services
These Terms of Service are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Indonesia. You irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
Error Reporting and Feedback
You can provide us either directly at [email protected] or through third party sites and tools with information and feedback regarding errors, suggestions for improvement, ideas, problems, complaints and other matters relating to our Services (“ Feedback”). You acknowledge and agree that: (i) you may not retain, acquire, or assert any intellectual property rights or other rights, title or interest in or in Feedback; (ii) Company may have development ideas similar to Feedback; (iii) Feedback does not contain any confidential or proprietary information of you or any third party; and (iv) The Company has no obligation of confidentiality with respect to Feedback. If the transfer of ownership of Feedback is not possible due to applicable mandatory laws, you grant the Company and its affiliates an exclusive, transferable, irrevocable, free of charge, sublicensable, unlimited and perpetual use right (including copying, modify, create derivative works, publish, distribute and commercialize) Feedback in any way and for any purpose.
We reserve the right to withdraw or modify our Services, and any services or materials we make available through the Services, at our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or part of the Service is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Service, or the entire Service, to users, including registered users.
Amendment to Terms
We may change the Terms at any time by posting the modified terms on this site. It is your responsibility to review these Terms periodically.
If you continue to use the Platform after the announcement of the revised Terms, you accept and agree to the changes. You are expected to check this page frequently so that you are aware of any changes, as they are binding on you.
By continuing to access or use our Services after the revision becomes effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, you are no longer authorized to use the Service.